If u ask me "what's the easiest way to transform your look without having to go extra miles?", I will definitely answer cosmetics + contact lenses in a heartbeat!!! Don't get me wrong, I still love my geeky specs, but there are times I wish I've the luxury of dressing up without worrying whether my specs will compliment my outfit or not...
Thanks to Mr Lens, now I have the options to get pretty and shop for my favorite lenses from the comfort of my home, weeeee~ It's so easy, just surf their website link here and you can view different type of contact lenses from various brands and make your purchase instantly =) There's more, you can also earn extra money for your shopping fund through Mr Lens Affiliate Partner campaign!!!
What else you'll be getting by being a Mr Lens affiliate partner? Well, you can have up to 10% reimbursement of advertising cost, a welcome gift of 2 boxes of Freshlook Colorblends contact lenses of your choice, invited to a party fill with cool activities for all the affiliate partners and last but not least, you'll also be in the running to win a Nikon Coolpix 300 worth RM1.2k!!! Excited but have no idea where to begin? Don't worry, here is a simple step by step guide to get you started courtesy of Plusizekitten =)
(1) Firstly, go to this link here to register yourself as a new affiliate partner.
(2) Fill in your details correctly to avoid any payment mistake.
(3) Submit your form and you're now officially a Mr Lens affiliate partner =)
Click continue to move on to the next stage.
(4) Click banners to start installing banner on your site.
(5) Select the banner of your choice and copy the code.
(6) Follow the above instruction to paste the code in your blog.
(7) Place your gadget anywhere you want.
(8) Save and preview your blog to see the banner.
Congratulations!!! All you have to do is just sit tight and let the banner work for you =) Easy right? You can always check back your affiliate page from time to time to see your account progress. Good luck ladies, right now I'm just gonna keep calm and spend my days lusting over the Nikon Coolpix 300, wink2